Header Ads

Combodia Photo essay


Cambodia is one of my all-time favorite destinations. It may be a flawed and corrupt country, but it’s filled with some of the friendliest people I’ve ever encountered, rich history, delicious food, beautiful coastlines, and a lively nightlife. Cambodia is a country still trying to find its way after the horrifying genocide that was carried out by the Khmer Rouge regime (led by Pol Pot) between 1975 and 1979, when about 1.5-3 million Cambodian people were killed. Know that since this only happened 35-40 years ago, the aftermath is still raw and most people you meet are still effected by this on a daily basis. Development hasn’t been great since, as corrupt officials have hindered growth by selling off most of the country to investors. But in all my visits here, I always fall more madly in love with the place and can’t recommend it enough to everyone I meet. It always surprises you.






Kids in the sap lake . 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.